Welcome! I’m so grateful you’re here.
Sometimes, we just need a soft space to land, and know that we’re supported, accepted, understood, and loved. Our world is shifting so rapidly, and it’s so easy to get caught up in the chaos around us. This is a place for you to curl up, get cozy, and sink right in to your soul, as you take a break from the mainstream, and journey along the road less traveled. Welcome, beautiful friend.
I think you’re going to feel right at home here if:
- you’re experiencing significant change in life right now, and would like support and guidance to bring you back to center.
- you’re exhausted by the same old routines, and would really like to explore your own path rather than somebody else’s.
- you’d like guidance in clearing out the inner debris, healing deep wounds, shifting old patterns, & clarifying your purpose.
- you would really like to have someone listen without judgment or the need to “fix” you – someone who is there to guide and support you, as you learn how to tap into your own inner wisdom.
- you’re ready to get in touch with your spirit again (in down-to-earth ways that truly feel good to you) and create a foundation that fully supports who you are.
“And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.” ~Anais Nin
Just a bit about me
I’m Alia and it is my passion and purpose to guide women (and a few brave men) on a journey into the remarkable realms of who they truly are.
I’ve spent many years struggling with self-acceptance and believing that who I am is enough. I now know that we’re all here to express who we are in our own unique ways. We’re all doing the best we can with what we know in this moment. When we embrace it all, the light and the shadows alike, we set ourselves free. You can get to know me better here.
Where to go from here
I invite you to explore my blog, where I share personal stories, guidance, and inspiration. Perhaps an online course would be just the thing that speaks to your heart. I offer powerful intuitive readings, spiritual coaching, and guidance for highly sensitive souls as well. You’re invited to read love notes from clients to get a better feel for my work, and contact me anytime for more information, or just to say “hi.” You’re also invited to check out my new Etsy shop, Soulroots Botanicals, filled with aromatherapy goodness! Sending you so much love.